Click To View Original New Car Sticker
Engine, 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction (420 hp [313 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 460 lb-ft of torque [624 N-m] @ 4100 rpm)
Auto Direct Cars LLC
East Coast #1 Corvette Destination
4319 Rt. 130 South
Edgewater Park, NJ 08010
Price(s) include(s) all costs to be paid by a consumer, except for licensing costs, registration fees, and taxes.
Call to confirm availability and price when setting up your appointment.
Deal Structure based on down payment plus tax, tags, motor vehicle and fees & Tier One Bank Approval.
- Cargo Net
- 4-wheel drive
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
- Alternator, 170 amps
- Antenna, integral in rear quarter glass
- Assist handles, all seats
- Audio system feature, Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound premium 10-speaker system
- Audio system feature, CD player (Replaced by (U42) rear seat entertainment system when (U42) is ordered.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Brakes, VAC power, with VSES
- Climate control, tri-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear passengers
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator
- Daytime Running Lamps, with automatic exterior lamp control
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Display, driver, 8" customizable
- Driver alert Package includes Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning and Safety Alert Seat
- Engine, 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction (420 hp [313 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 460 lb-ft of torque [624 N-m] @ 4100 rpm)
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Fog lamps
- GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg) (Not available on 2WD model.)
- Headlamps, projector beam, high intensity discharge
- Hill Start Assist brakes
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure, tachometer, compass and outside temperature gauge
- Keyless start, push button start
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for Children), for child safety seats; lower anchors and top tethers located in all second row seating positions, top tethers located in third row seating positions
- Lighting, interior includes courtesy lighting with theater dimming, lighting for front and rear door handles, front and rear passenger footwells and door storage area
- Lighting, interior with dome light driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color with integrated turn signal indicators and ground illumination.
- Moldings, body-color body-side with bright inserts
- NavTraffic is available in over 130 markets and works with your vehicle's navigation system to give you detailed traffic data right when you need it most - while you're driving. You'll avoid traffic tie-ups, save time and gas by getting alternate routes, and, in some cases, receive traffic speed and drive-time information. Plus, you can use NavTraffic at the same time you're enjoying SiriusXM Satellite Radio. You'll find that once you start using NavTraffic, you won't want to drive without it. (Includes 90
- Parking assist front and rear
- Passenger Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Power outlet, 110-volt, 1.1 Amp, 150 Watt
- Power outlets, 5 auxiliary, 12-volt includes outlets in the instrument panel, console, back of the console, 1 in 3rd row and 1 in the cargo area.
- Powertrain grade braking
- Rear axle, 3.23
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Rear Vision Camera
- Safety Alert Seat (Included and only available with (Y65) Driver Alert Package.)
- Seats, heated outboard second row
- Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert
- Steering column, power tilt and telescopic
- Steering, power
- Suspension Package, Magnetic Ride Control
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench stored in rear quarter trim
- Trailer brake controller, integrated
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
- Transfer case, active, 2-speed electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, includes neutral position for dinghy towing. (Requires 4WD.)
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- Windows, power all express down, front express up
- Wiper, rear
- Wipers, front rain-sensing, intermittent
- Wireless charging (Only on vehicles built after 10-5-14. Not compatible with all phones. Compliant batteries include QI and PMA technologies. Reference Mobile devices manual to confirm what type of battery it uses.)
FINANCE PAYMENTS BASED ON BANK APPROVED TIER 1 CREDIT. CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE TO PAY ALL APPLICABLE STATE SALES TAX, REGISTRATION FEES, TITLE AND DOCUMENTATION FEES. DEALERSHIP NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. PLEASE CALL FOR PRICING AND AVAILABILITY.
FOR ALL OUT OF STATE CLIENTS THAT ARE ARRANGING TRANSPORTATION OF PURCHASED VEHICLES, AUTO DIRECT CARS MUST BE CONTACTED 1 DAY PRIOR TO SCHEDULED PICK UP OF VEHICLE BY NOON. TRUCKERS MUST PICK UP SAID VEHICLE BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME.
TEST DRIVE POLICY: FOR ANY HIGH PERFORMANCE SPORTS CARS THAT ARE FEATURED INSIDE OUR INDOOR SHOWROOM, CUSTOMER MUST SPEAK WITH MANAGEMENT REGARDING DEAL STRUCTURE APPROVAL, AND AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE SAME DAY. NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY.
Please call to confirm availability and pricing. Prices may vary depending on service or maintenance performed.
Payments are based on deal structure and bank approval.